1. We may use the information to improve our products and services
2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided From time to time,
3. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
4. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
1. When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address and mailing address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order and to notify you of your order status.
2. When you sign up for our Newsletter we need only an e-mail address – which we use to send the information you requested.
3. When you submit a customer review, we also ask for your e-mail address, although you can choose not to have your e-mail address displayed with your review.
4. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We do not recommend transfer of sensitive information (such as credit card number) and bank account details via the Site to other Users. Users are recommended to do so offline, on the phone or via personal emails. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.